Bronnen: Haaretz 10-1-2011 en de BBC 10-1-2011
... The diplomats recommend "specific actions" to bring EU actions in the occupied territory in line with the bloc's stated policy on East Jerusalem. The recommendations include:
- EU officials and politicians should refuse to visit Israeli government offices or facilities located in occupied East Jerusalem
- Israeli settlers who forcibly move into Palestinian areas of Jerusalem could be refused entry into EU countries
- A boycott of Israeli products from East Jerusalem
- Ensuring an EU presence when there is a risk of demolitions or evictions of Palestinian families, and at Israeli court cases on demolitions or evictions
- Ensuring EU intervention when Palestinians are arrested or intimidated by Israeli authorities for peaceful cultural, social or political activities in East Jerusalem. ...
De - internationale - vakbeweging kan wellicht wat leren van betreffende EU-diplomaten.